Waiver of Liability & Release for Virtual Programs
Poongaa Virtual Tamil School
As a parent of a minor in “Poongaa Virtual Tamil School”, offered by http://www.poongaa.org or http://www.poongaa.com, I understand and agree to the following terms set forth:
Consent and Waiver
In consideration of my child, the participant, being permitted to participate in the above program, I, and on behalf of my child, agree and understand that:
– My child will abide by all the rules, guidelines, regulations, and code of conduct of Poongaa Virtual Tamil School requirements;
– My child will be in a virtual setting with the instructor(s);
– My child may be asked to leave the program if I or my child do not abide by the rules, regulations, and code of conduct of Poongaa Virtual Tamil School;
– My child’s participation in this program is voluntary;
– I recognize that my child’s participation in the program carries with it risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken;
– I have investigated the risks involved in this program and I freely assume the risks and consent to my Child’s participation;
Waiver and Release of Liability
Further, in consideration for my child being permitted to participate in the virtual class, I, on behalf of my child, and as the natural parent and/or as the legally authorized guardian, do hereby for my child, myself, my family, heirs, personal representatives, and assigns, agree to, and hereby do, release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and indemnify, and forever defend the Poongaa Virtual Tamil School, the members of its Board of Trustees, individually and collectively, its officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, directors, students, volunteers, and anyone acting on behalf of the Poongaa Virtual Tamil School, from any and all liability, losses, claims, actions, suits, procedures, demands, rights, and causes of action of whatever nature, in law and equity, for any and all known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, bodily or personal injuries, death and permanent injury, illnesses, damage to property, or other losses, and any consequences thereof, including expenses, costs, and attorney’s fees, as may be sustained by my child or me, or any person or entity acting on my or my child’s behalf, arising out of, or in any way associated with my child’s participation in the program.
– I give Poongaa Virtual Tamil School, its agents, employees, servants, assigns, and successors, without expectation of value, permission to:
– Record my child photograph or Videograph during the School events or classes
– Post the photos or videos in School YouTube Channels and social media pages.